Today we will do the Amstel Gold Race again but this time as a spectator. The beautiful area with a mixture of tough climbs and small roads in such a small area makes this race special.
Today we will do the Amstel Gold Race again but this time as a spectator. Over the years we have organised trips for spectators during the Spring Classics and The Amstel Gold Race is our favourite. The beautiful area with a mixture of tough climbs and small roads and this in such a small area makes this race special.
The Netherlands is known for its flat country, where cyclists have all the rights on the road. Although this part of the “Low Countries” has numerous hills. Maasberg, Adsteeg, Camerig, Gulperberg, Keutenberg and Cauberg are only some of them and these names will mean nothing to you until you meet them on your ride.
- We’re going to the start area
- See the race on different places
- Access to the Amstel Gold Race VIP-pavilion located directly near the finish line
- Culinary programme for VIP-guests
- Watch the male and female finish line passages, the finishes and attend the award ceremonies
- Attend the first interview with both winners within the VIP-pavilion
- Meet former winners of the Amstel Gold Race
- Souvenir race programme & small gift