- 12 to 15 Days
- Social to Experienced
- All Breakfasts, Multiple Dinners
- Support Vehicles
- Mechanical Assiatance
- Air Conditioned Transport
The 79th edition of the Vuelta a España will start on Saturday 17 August 2024 in Lissabon. With the subsequent two stages are also to take place in Portugal, while little else has been revealed about the race route organisers have confirmed the final stage will take place in Madrid.
The opening stage will be an individual time trial in front of roaring city crowds on a flat route between Lisbon and the coastal town of Oeiras. Stage 2 travels north from Cascais to Ourem, while stage 3 starts in Lousa to finish in Castello Branco. The Vuelta will then return to home soil of Spain on day 4.
The full route of the 2024 Vuelta a Espana is expected to be revealed in December 2023 or January 2024.
Spain, August 2024 Date TBC
Madrid, Spain, September 2024 Date TBC
Group Size: 20 guests (4 staff)
Rides: Guests are amazed by the quality of the roads in Spain. They are often very smooth surfaces and cities cater for cyclists. We aim for between 80km and 100km a day, but where climbing is involved we may shorten the rides. We always have shorter ride options available for guests.
Challenge Rating: We target seeing the important mountain stages, so our rides reflect riding in the mountains. We offer epic ride extensions for guests wanting more miles and vertical meters.
Accommodation: We stay at 4-star hotels, and Spanish hotels typically have larger than normal rooms. We vary the accommodation throughout to include modern to new hotels as well as refurbished historical buildings.
Social to Experienced: This itinerary offers epic challenges with each day centered around a famous climb and extensions available for experienced riders. With vehicle support, you can choose to bypass the extensions and focus on the daily famous climb. A perfect trip for riders of all levels!
All breakfasts are included and meals are included on multiple evenings. As well as a farewell dinner in Madrid.
- Professional and experienced cycling guides
- Travel in air-conditioned vehicles
- Transfers from designated collection and drop-off locations
- All meals (as listed on itineraries)
- Mechanical assistance with your bike
- Ride nutrition (including drinking water, sports powders and bars/muffins and fruit)
- Tour ride jersey and bib shorts
- Ride files and detailed tour itinerary
- Traveling with a group of cyclists on carefully designed ride routes that maximize your safety, enjoyment and challenge
- Fabulous Spanish cuisine, including tapas, wine, olives and more
- Immerse yourself in local culture
- This trip promises to deliver an unforgettable experience for even the most seasoned cyclist. Don’t miss this opportunity to test your limits and ride some of the most spectacular roads in the world.
- Mechanical and vehicle support for peace of mind
- Minimum number of transfers so that you have more time to ride your bike, watch the race, and explore the culture
- Staying at amazing hotels, often riding in and out of the hotel
- Choose from the challenging ride option or the easier ride option each day
Price: AUD $TBC (twin share)
Single Supplement: AUD $TBC
Note: All trip costs are per person, not including airfare, and based on two persons per room. If travelling alone we will match you with a person to share. Alternatively, you may choose to have a room of your own by paying a single supplement.
Why Pre-Book with Bikestyle Tours?
Because we understand the commitment to book in uncertain times.
Our pre-booking system is a risk-free way to reserve your place. That means you have the first right of refusal once we’ve released our 2024 tour options.
Once the tours are released you have 10 days to confirm which tour you would like or cancel the booking.
If the itinerary doesn’t suit you, you can cancel your booking within the 10-day period and your pre-booking deposit is fully refunded to you.
Are Trips Guaranteed Departures?
We make every effort to guarantee departures to give you peace of mind that once you’ve booked your trip – you’re going! We do not cancel trips due to insufficient numbers leaving you stranded.