2023 Tour of Spain
Diverse Spain awaits with extreme landscapes, epic rides and irresistible culture.
Join our 2023 Tour of Spain trip featuring picturesque coastlines, grand accommodation and fabulous food.
TBC to TBC
Always PopularAT A GLANCE
- 15 Days TBC
- 8 Stages LIVE
- Intermediate to Experienced
- 7 Dinners, 1 Gourmet Lunch
- Quality Hotels
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
- Support Vehicle
- Air Conditioned Transport
- Mechanical Assistance
- Navigational Guidance
TBC, August 28, 2023
TBC, September 11, 2023
Group Size: 30 guests (6 staff)
Rides: Guests are amazed by the quality of the roads in Spain. They are often very smooth surfaces and cities cater for cyclists. We aim for between 80km and 100km a day, but where climbing is involved we may shorten the rides. We always have shorter ride options available for guests.
Challenge Rating: We target seeing the important mountain stages, so our rides reflect riding in the mountains. We offer epic ride extensions for guests wanting more miles and vertical metres.
Accommodation: We stay at 4-star hotels, and Spanish hotels typically have larger than normal rooms. We vary the accommodation throughout to include modern to new hotels as well as refurbished historical buildings.
Social Riding and Leisure: We understand that your cycling holiday is a HOLIDAY! We understand that you don’t normally ride everyday at home. Our ride routes cherry-pick the best areas.
Experienced Riders: Your cycling holiday is all actually about the bike! Our epic and challenge ride options seek more vertical metres and longer miles.
All breakfasts are included and meals are included on 7 evenings. We have a farewell lunch at a restaurant before finishing our tour in Madrid.
- Professional and experienced cycling guides
- Travel in air-conditioned vehicles
- Transfers from designated collection and drop-off locations
- All meals (as listed on itineraries)
- Mechanical assistance with your bike
- Ride nutrition (including drinking water, sport powders and bars / muffins and fruit)
- Tour ride jersey and bib-shorts
- Ride files and detailed tour itinerary
Why we Love this Tour
- Travelling with a group of cyclists on carefully designed ride routes that maximise your safety, enjoyment and challenge
- Fabulous Spanish cuisine, including tapas, wine, olives and the famous Serano Jamon
- Mechanical and vehicle support for peace of mind
- Fabulous ride routes that explore diverse regions of Spain
- Combines seeing the best moments of the grand tour and riding the same roads ourselves
- Minimum number of transfers so that you have more time to ride your bike, watch the race and explore the culture
- Staying at amazing hotels, often riding in and out of the hotel
- Choose from the challenging ride option or the easier ride option each day
- Off-bike activities
Price: TBC (twin share)
Single Supplement: TBC
Note: All trip costs are per person, not including airfare and based on two persons per room. If travelling alone we will match you with a person to share. Alternatively, you may choose to have a room of your own by paying a single supplement.
Price: TBC (premium bike hire available on request)
Note: It is a requirement of Bikestyle Tours that you have Travel Insurance for your trip
Follow the Spanish Tour with the most experienced Tour Operator at Grand Tours
Grand Tours for 27 years
2023 will proudly be our 27th year of organising trips to the Grand tours, making us amongst the most experienced tour operators at Le Veluta.
Scheduled at the back of the season, the Spanish grand tour fosters new talent and gives opportunity to riders seeking retribution from an indifferent season. Mountain stages in every week of the tour often favours the climber. Recently, the Vuelta has created the best racing moments of all grand tours.
The Spanish are fanatical, and fanatical about their cycling. Quiet villages awaken for the passage of the professional peloton.
Our trip finishes in the famous Arts district of Madrid for the final stage.
Cycling Tour following the 2023 Vuelta a Espana
Vuelta Route Revealed in Late 2022
We will not know for sure where the race goes until October/November of 2022. You can be assured that we Bikestyle Tours will be following announcements closely to give our guests an unrivalled experience at the 2023 Tour of Spain.
We will again follow the final 13 to 15 days of racing in the Spain, where the biggest mountains, and most spectacular scenery combines for an incredible cycling holiday.
You’ll experience the very best riding in Spain and see the Vuelta a Espana 2023. Typically this includes visiting the cycling paradise of the Asturias, the “green spain” of the Cantabrian coastline, the fanatical Basque country and the Pyrenees. Logistics permitting, our trip finishes in the famous Arts district of Madrid for the final stage.
Don’t Experience another year of FOMO
Our 2022 Vuelta a Espana guests returned and their expectations were exceeded. They followed the race through the South of Spain and follow the race to the finale in Madrid.
We took in the Individual Time Trial, climbed the Sierra Nevada in the Queen Stage, saw back-to-back mountain stages in Andalucia and rode through wine-growing areas and watch the mountain stages.
Why Pre-Book with Bikestyle Tours?
Because we understand the commitment to book an overseas trip.
Pre-bookings are risk-free and guarantee you a spot!
Our pre-booking system is a risk-free way to reserve your place. That means you have first right of refusal once we’ve released the official trip itinerary. You’ll have 10 days to decide from when you receive the itinerary to confirm or cancel the booking. At this time you are required to pay your trip deposit to secure the booking.
A COVID-Safe plan
- All staff and guests must complete a pre-travel questionnaire prior to the start of the trip
- Bikestyle Tours complies with the COVID requirements of the local authorities (Tourism and Accommodation, Bike Tours); such as controls for social distancing, cleaning and hygiene, vehicle transport
- All guests must be fully vaccinated to join the tour
- Check your departure and return requirements for your country of residence
Are Trips Guaranteed Departures?
We make every effort to guarantee departures to give you peace of mind that once you’ve booked your trip – you’re going! We do not cancel trips due to insufficient numbers leaving you stranded.