Tour Down Under 2020 Trip Details
AT A GLANCE
- 9 Days
- Wine Room & Gourmet Lunch
- See Every Stage
- Luxury Transport
- High Staff Ratio
- Experienced to Social
- TDU Race HQ, Hilton Adelaide
- Accommodation at Race Headquarters, Hilton Adelaide
- Gourmet BBQ and Picnic on some days
- 3-course welcome lunch including drinks
- Barossa Wine Tasting experience
- Ride the iconic Adelaide Hills, including Checker Hill, Norton Summit, Gorge Road and Mt Lofty Lookout
- Experience the famous Old Willunga Hill stage in McLaren Vale wine region
- Visit Hahndorf, Stirling, Lobethal, Uraidla and Aldgate Valley
- Full mechanical assistance, van support and guided rides
Dates: January 19, 2020 to January 27, 2020
Start: Hilton Adelaide, Race HQ
Finish: Hilton Adelaide, Race HQ
Group Size: 30 guests – 6 staff
Single Supplement: TBD
Note: All trip costs are per person, not including airfare and based on two persons per room. If travelling alone we will match you with a person to share. Alternatively, you may choose to have a room of your own by paying the single supplement.
Note: It is a requirement of Bikestyle Tours that you have Travel Insurance for your trip.
Many rides start and finish at our accommodation. Ride on the course and see every stage of the Tour Down Under.
We take the best care of you and your bike. Experienced ride guides support every ride and we have support vehicles. Each support vehicle is fitted with professional bike carrier should you wish to shorten the ride.
You don't have to be an elite cyclist to join us. Choose from many ride options each day.
For stronger riders, ride more miles and climb more vertical metres on one of our ride extensions.
Cyclists and Spectator Itineraries
Spectators and Racing Fans
Racing fans are always welcome!
Social Riders and Occasional Racers
We understand that your cycling holiday is a HOLIDAY! We understand that you don't normally ride everyday at home. Our ride routes cherry-pick the best areas.
Some training will always enhance your experience!
Experienced Riders and Club Racers
Your cycling holiday is all actually about the bike! Our epic and challenge ride options seek more vertical metres and longer miles.
Tour Inclusions and Provisions
Accommodation and Transport
- Accommodation at the Adelaide Hilton
- Extra night at Adelaide Hilton after the final stage
- Airport Transfers on arrival and departure
- Full buffet breakfast each day
- All transport for you and your bike, including support for non-cyclists
- Gourmet restaurant lunch with wines included
- Wine tasting experience in Barossa Valley
- Pre-dinner drinks and appetizers at a local wine bar
- Picnic lunch including cold drinks
- Gourmet BBQ Lunch including wine and beer at Willunga Hill finish
See Santos Tour Down Under Stages
- Down Under Classic
- Women's Tour Down Under, Final Stage
- Santos Tour Down Under, every stage live
Professional Ride Support
- Professional mechanical assistance
- Guided rides each day with opportunities to ride the course
- Detailed itinerary and guide to Santos Tour Down Under 2020
- Full Bikestyle kit including cycling jersey, bib-knicks, musette and cap
- Professional advice on how to prepare for your cycling trip
Santos Tour Down Under Stages
Start with the Down Under Classic and the final stage of the Women’s Tour Down Under
See all 6 stages of the Santos Tour Down Under
Ride the Santos Tour Down Under 2020
We have local knowledge and provide you with the best that Adelaide, South Australia, and the TDU race has to offer. Bikestyle Tours is the most experienced bike tour operator at Santos Tour Down Under and has held approved travel specialist status since the inception of the race.
most experienced bike tour operator
Bikestyle Tours plans every itinerary with detail and care so you choose between different ride options each day. Our team has experienced guides, a high guide-to-guest ratio to delivery exceptional service, every time.
Avoid the rush after the final stage and stay on
2020 Santos Tour Down Under finishes on the national holiday, Australia Day. It is a great time to be in Adelaide, with Australia’s biggest cycling race, music concerts, and cricket matches at the Adelaide Oval.
Monday 27th January is a Public Holiday and our 9 day TDU premium bike tour allows you to make the most of your stay. Most importantly, after an exciting finish on the final stage, you will not be rushed to get back home.
We get you there to witness the celebration of the winners and the awarding of the Ochre Jersey at the Santos Tour Down Under.
Why Pre-Book with Bikestyle Tours?
Pre-bookings are risk free and guarantees you a spot!
Our Trips are Guaranteed Departures.