Tour Down Under 2020 Trip Details
AT A GLANCE
- 4 Days
- Gourmet BBQ
- 3 Stages
- Luxury Transport
- High Staff Ratio
- Experienced to Social
- TDU Race HQ, Hilton Adelaide
- Accommodation at Race Headquarters, Hilton Adelaide
- Gourmet BBQ on Willunga Hill
- Welcome function including canapes and drinks
- Escape by bike in the Adelaide Hills, including Norton Summit, Gorge Road and Mt Lofty Lookout
- Experience the famous Old Willunga Hill stage in McLaren Vale wine region
- Visit Hahndorf and Clarendon
- Full mechanical assistance, van support and guided rides
Dates: January 23, 2020 to January 27, 2020
Start: Hilton Adelaide, Race HQ
Finish: Hilton Adelaide, Race HQ
Group Size: 30 guests – 6 staff
Single Supplement: TBD
Note: All trip costs are per person, not including airfare and based on two persons per room. If travelling alone we will match you with a person to share. Alternatively, you may choose to have a room of your own by paying the single supplement.
Note: It is a requirement of Bikestyle Tours that you have Travel Insurance for your trip.
See the final 3 stages of Santos Tour Down Under, riding on course. Our rides depart from our accommodation. If you want a shorter ride, you have the option to take our private transport with professional bike carriers back to our hotel.
Our experienced guides help you on the bike with navigation and mechanical assistance as well as helping to improve your riding; help with riding safely in a group, descending with confidence and climbing better. Our support vehicles are always on hand.
Enjoy a private transfer to the start of the Challenge Tour ride, and return you from the finish. Choose your ride distance for the Challenge Tour and from our daily ride options.
Our staff are experienced and can help you improve your riding and so will suit less experienced riders too.
Riding and Non-Riding Itineraries
Leisure Riders and Less Experienced
We have ride options that are suitable to guests that are new to cycling, or just don't ride that often. However, we suggest training as it always more fun!
Spectators and Non-Riding Partners
Bring your non-riding partner and share the fun of a World Tour cycling event. Join our racing fans!
We have longer ride options and options that explore more hills. Our staff are always on hand to ride more or offer some advice for improving your riding. Learn to descend better, ride in a group safely and how to pace yourself on a climb.
Trip inclusions on your bike tour
Accommodation and Transport
- Accommodation at the Adelaide Hilton
- Airport Transfers on arrival and departure
- All transport for you and your bike, including support for non-cyclists
- Full buffet breakfast each day
- Pre-dinner drinks and appetizers at a local wine bar
- Gourmet BBQ Lunch including wine and beer at Old Willunga Hill finish
See Live Action at Santos Tour Down Under
- Watch final 3 stages of the Santos Tour Down Under 2020
Professional Guide Support
- Professional bike mechanical support
- Guided rides each day with opportunities to ride the course
- Detailed Itinerary and guide to Santos Tour Down Under
- Full Bikestyle kit including cycling jersey, bib-knicks, musette and cap
- Regular information on how to prepare for your trip
Santos Tour Down Under Stages
There are 6 stages of the 2020 Santos Tour Down Under, see the final stages on the last 3 days
Enjoy the after bike activities across Adelaide, close to your accommodation
Santos Tour Down Under 2020 Challenge Tour
Your trips starts in time for the Challenge Tour, giving you the opportunity to ride an entire stage of the Santos Tour Down Under. Enjoy riding on closed roads. Raising money for cancer research the Challenge Tour is a large community event. There are different ride distances for you to choose.
Our private transport will get you to your start and bring you back to our hotel at then end of the day’s stage. We use professional bike carriers for your bike – so your bike is protected.
stay with the cycling stars
Our hotel is the hotel where all the professional cycling teams stay. You get to share the space with the cycling stars, take selfies with them and fill an autograph collection.
World Class Bike Tour with Exceptional Service
Every member of our team goes the extra yard during your bike tour
- design safe and enjoyable cycling routes
- mechanical assistance with your bike
- help understanding the race tactics and best viewing locations
- complimentary coaching to help improve your riding
Maximise your experiences on the bike and off the bike
Pre-Book with Bikestyle Tours
Pre-bookings are fully refundable!
Our trips have a departure guarantee