GRAND DÉPART 2022 IN COPENHAGEN
Denmark will become the tenth country to host the Grand Départ of the Tour de France in 2022. The first three stages of the 109th edition of the race will take place in Copenhagen and the southern part of the country.
Copenhagen was scheduled to host the Grand Depart in 2021 but was rescheduled to 2022 due to travel restrictions.
Ride Challenging Climbs with the most experienced Tour Operator at Grand Tours
Grand Tours for 26 years
2022 will proudly be our 26th year of organising trips to the Grand tours, making us amongst the most experienced tour operators at Le Tour.
If you’ve ever stayed up late watching le Tour de France on TV and swooning over the imagery, we’ll help you make your dream come true by bringing you there live and letting you cycle the famous roads yourself!
- 20+ years of experience running Tour de France trips
- Different trips and itineraries to suit your holiday preferences
- Accommodations in 3 & 4 star hotels
- Luxury transportation throughout your holiday
See the race at various stages including the start, finish, epic climbs and routes in small French villages. Go beyond the typical tourist areas of France and celebrate Le Tour in a friendly French town.
However you want to experience the Tour de France, we have a trip for you.
Book your 2021 Tour de France trip now and be a part of the largest annual sporting event.
What customers say about their experience with Bikestyle Tours?
- Experienced Guides • continuous operators of our own bike tours to Tour de France for 25 years
- Outstanding cycling routes • Luxury transport to skip the boring bits and focus on the iconic and secret routes
- More time at each destination • Our tours focus on key race moments and give more time for guests to relax, ride more and have a holiday
Why Pre-Book with Bikestyle Tours?
$0 Deposits for 2022*
Pre-bookings are risk-free and guarantee you a spot!
Our pre-booking system is a risk-free way to reserve your place. That means you have first right of refusal once we’ve released the official trip itinerary. You’ll have 10 days to decide from when you receive the itinerary to confirm or cancel the booking. At this time you are required to pay your trip deposit to secure the booking.