GRAND DÉPART 2021 IN BRITTANY
The organisers of the Tour de France announced at a press conference at the Regional Council of Brittany in Rennes that the Grand Depart of the 2021 Tour de France will take place in Brest. Finistere’s point will host the start of the race for the 4th time in history, following 1952, 1974 and 2008.
Four all-Brittany stages will be on the programme of the Tour beginning on 26 June, with stages that will likely be influential for the Yellow Jersey contenders.
The Grand Depart initially planned in Copenhagen has been postponed until 2022.
Ride Challenging Climbs with the most experienced Tour Operator at Grand Tours
Grand Tours for 26 years
2021 will proudly be our 25th year of organising trips to the Grand tours, making us amongst the most experienced tour operators at Le Tour.
If you’ve ever stayed up late watching le Tour de France on TV and swooning over the imagery, we’ll help you make your dream come true by bringing you there live and letting you cycle the famous roads yourself!
- 20+ years of experience running Tour de France trips
- Different trips and itineraries to suit your holiday preferences
- Accommodations in 3 & 4 star hotels
- Luxury transportation throughout your holiday
See the race at various stages including the start, finish, epic climbs and routes in small French villages. Go beyond the typical tourist areas of France and celebrate Le Tour in a friendly French town.
However you want to experience the Tour de France, we have a trip for you.
Book your 2021 Tour de France trip now and be a part of the largest annual sporting event.
What customers say about their experience with Bikestyle Tours?
- Experienced Guides • continuous operators of our own bike tours to Tour de France for 25 years
- Outstanding cycling routes • Luxury transport to skip the boring bits and focus on the iconic and secret routes
- More time at each destination • Our tours focus on key race moments and give more time for guests to relax, ride more and have a holiday
Why Pre-Book with Bikestyle Tours?
$0 Deposits for 2021*
Pre-bookings are risk-free and guarantee you a spot!
Our pre-booking system is a risk-free way to reserve your place. That means you have first right of refusal once we’ve released the official trip itinerary. You’ll have 10 days to decide from when you receive the itinerary to confirm or cancel the booking. At this time you are required to pay your trip deposit to secure the booking.