2022 Tour of Flanders One Day – Spectators
The most prestigious of the Spring Classics
Fully supported Tour of Flanders Spectator experience. See the most prestigious of the Spring Classics, Ronde van Vlaanderen
After all it is the race that stops the nation.
St-Pieter Station, Gent
PopularAT A GLANCE
- 1 Day
- Picnic Lunch
- Luxury Transport
- High Staff Ratio
Tour DepartsTBC – St-Pieter Station, Gent, April 3, 2022
Tour FinishesTBC – St-Pieter Station, Gent, April 3, 2022
Tour StyleGroup Size: Maximum 21 people Spectator: Experience some of the world’s great sport events without turning a pedal Guest Support: Dedicated local guide
Meals Included1 Picnic lunch
- Collection from St-Pieter Station Gent
- Transfer to St-Pieter Station Gent (after race)
- Picnic lunch and drinks
- Transport during the day
Why we Love this Tour
- Our Tour of Flanders One day trip is a full day escorted trip starting in Gent that will follow the race right through to the finish. Along the way, you’ll enjoy a picnic lunch and see the race as it makes it way over several sections of pavé.
- This is a unique opportunity to see up close the difficult conditions that make Tour of Flanders the most prestigious one day races of the Spring Classics. At the end of the day after we’ve seen the race winner claim victory, we will transfer you to St-Pieter Station, Gent where you can continue your travels having had the experience of a lifetime.
Price: AUD $TBC (twin share)
Single Supplement: AUD $TBC
Note: All trip costs are per person, not including airfare and based on two persons per room. If travelling alone we will match you with a person to share. Alternatively, you may choose to have a room of your own by paying the single supplement.
Note: It is a requirement of Bikestyle Tours that you have Travel Insurance for your trip.
Tour of Flanders Spectator Itinerary
Race day: Tour of Flanders 2021
Our experienced staff will meet you at 7.45am at the St-Pieter Station, Gent. From Gent, it is approximately 1 hour to reach Antwerp where we will see the riders prepare for the race start.
Ronde Van Vlaanderen
You can check out the pro’s bikes and equipment they will use. Once the start is given, we’re starting our own tour of Flanders, not on the bike but by van. We will go from one point to another using the back roads in the Flanders area.
We’re providing a VIP pick nick lunch with bubbles, beer and soft drinks;
After seeing the finish we will return to Gent.
Brief History of the Ronde Van Vlaanderen
The Ronde is one of the most prestigious of the Spring Classics, or of any cycle race. It’s an endurance race in the true sense. 270 kms with more than a dozen climbs it varies year to year. There are no Alpine or Pyrenean mountains, but most of the climbs are narrow and steep, and several are cobbled. Although they are tough in their own right, they also raise the tempo in between since everybody wants to be in a good position when they start.
Why Book with Bikestyle Tours?
A COVID-Safe plan
- All staff and guests must complete a pre-travel questionnaire prior to the start of the trip
- Bikestyle Tours complies with the QLD COVID Safe Industry Plan (Tourism and Accommodation, Bike Tours); such as controls for social distancing, cleaning and hygiene, vehicle transport.
Bookings are risk-free and guarantee you a spot!
Our covid-19 period booking system is a risk-free way to reserve your place. That means during the declared pandemic you are eligible to reschedule your trip or receive a full refund if due to travel restrictions enforced by Australian government jurisdictions you are unable to arrive at the designated start location on the date specified.
Are Trips Guaranteed Departures?
We make every effort to guarantee departures to give you peace of mind that once you’ve booked your trip – you’re going! We do not cancel trips due to insufficient numbers leaving you stranded.