2022 Paris Roubaix One Day – Spectators
The most prestigious of the Spring Classics
Fully supported Tour of Flanders Spectator experience. See the most prestigious of the Spring Classics, Ronde van Vlaanderen
After all it is the race that stops the nation.
Gare du Nord, Paris
PopularAT A GLANCE
- 1 Day
- Picnic Lunch
- Luxury Transport
- High Staff Ratio
Gare du Nord, Paris, April 17, 2022
Lille TGV station, France, April 17, 2022
Group Size: Maximum 21 people
Spectator: Experience some of the world’s great sport events without turning a pedal
Guest Support: Dedicated local guide
1 Picnic lunch
- Collection from Gare du Nord, Paris
- Transfer to Lille TGV Station (after race)
- Picnic lunch and drinks
- Transport during the day
Why we Love this Tour
- Our Paris-Roubaix is a full day escorted trip starting in Paris that will follow the race right through to the finish at Roubaix velodrome. Along the way, you’ll enjoy a picnic lunch and see the race as it makes it way over several sections of pavé.
- This is a unique opportunity to see up close the difficult conditions that make Paris-Roubaix a unique race and possibly the toughest one day race in the world. At the end of the day after we’ve seen the race winner claim victory in the Roubaix velodrome, we will transfer you to Lille TGV station where you can travel back to Paris having had the experience of a lifetime.
Price: AUD $650 (twin share)
Single Supplement: N/A
Note: All trip costs are per person, not including airfare.
Note: It is a requirement of Bikestyle Tours that you have Travel Insurance for your trip.
Paris-Roubaix Spectator Itinerary
Race day: Paris – Roubaix 2022
Our experienced staff will meet you at 7.45am at the Gare du Nord, Paris. From Paris, it is approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes to reach Compiègne where we will see the riders prepare for the race start.
Hell of the North
Raced during Spring, where the weather can be variable, sometime they’re mild days as well as cold days. Either way, dusty cobbles are just as slippery as wet cobbles.
The race starts around 11am from Compiègne. After seeing riders sign-on and head out, we begin our chase.
We drive to our first cobblestone area where we will see the race pass over along and difficult section of pavé (cobblestones), as well as enjoy our picnic lunch.
Through the afternoon we will visit several other sections of pave along the route and we’ll see up close difficult conditions that take their toll on the riders as the day wears on.
In between the different stops, we will provide a picnic lunch with drinks and snacks during the day.
From our final secteur of cobbles we will head to the Roubaix Velodrome to wait the arrival of the winner.
see riders on multiple cobbles sections as well as their arrival into the velodrome
The winning rider will enter Roubaix Velodrome between 4.40pm and 5.25pm depending on the average speed for the day. After the race finishes we will visit the finish area and your day at Paris-Roubaix comes to an end.
We will transfer you to Lille Europe rail station, arriving between 7.00pm and 7.30pm. Lille Europe rail station is a large international rail station with shops and cafés should you wish to eat before your train this evening.
Why Book with Bikestyle Tours?
A COVID-Safe plan
- All staff and guests must complete a pre-travel questionnaire prior to the start of the trip
- Bikestyle Tours complies with the QLD COVID Safe Industry Plan (Tourism and Accommodation, Bike Tours); such as controls for social distancing, cleaning and hygiene, vehicle transport.
Bookings are risk-free and guarantee you a spot!
Our covid-19 period booking system is a risk-free way to reserve your place. That means during the declared pandemic you are eligible to reschedule your trip or receive a full refund if due to travel restrictions enforced by Australian government jurisdictions you are unable to arrive at the designated start location on the date specified.
Are Trips Guaranteed Departures?
We make every effort to guarantee departures to give you peace of mind that once you’ve booked your trip – you’re going! We do not cancel trips due to insufficient numbers leaving you stranded.