Duration: 8 Days
Dates: September 4, 2019 to September 11, 2019
Start: Milan Malpensa Airport, Italy
Finish: Milan Malpensa Airport, Italy
Group Size: 6 guests - 1 staff
Price: See Pricing Schedule Here
Single Supplement: See Pricing Schedule Here
Note: All trip costs are per person, not including airfare and based on two persons per room. If travelling alone we will match you with a person to share. Alternatively, you may choose to have a room of your own by paying the single supplement.
Note: It is a requirement of Bikestyle Tours that you have Travel Insurance for your trip.
- Custom itinerary
- Ride along the fabulous lake Como, where the Northern mountains plunge into the deep waters of these inland lake
- Bucket List climbs: Passo dello Stelvio, Mortirolo, Monte Grappa, Gavia and Madonna del Ghisallo
- Stay at 3 and 4 star hotels along the way
- Our professional guide support you throughout
Our trips allow you to choose a suitable ride each day. Alternative ride options are available on most days. We use a consistent ride rating to help you choose your ride. We rate each ride on various factors; distance, total climbing, intensity and altitude. The table below is a guide to our ride rating system.
Unfortunately, we can’t forecast the weather when designing our rides, but your trip leader will advise you on any precautions.
|Distance||SHORT: less than 30km|
|MEDIUM: between 30km and 80km (depending on the total climbing).|
|LONG: more than 80 km|
|Ascent||Total climbing (ascending) for the day, anything over 2000m is a big day|
|Intensity||Some rides may have time constraints. Our rides vary from EASY, MODERATE to HARD.|
|Altitude||Some of our rides may go into alpine areas where thinner air affects your intake of oxygen.|
PRICING: Pricing for private groups is based on agreed minimum numbers of participants being met at the time of receipt of payment of final invoices by all trip participants. Prices may increase if minimum numbers are not met at the time of final invoicing (90 days prior to trip departure date). Final pricing will be based on the number of participants at the time of invoicing.
DEPOSIT: $1500 Australian dollars per person.
A reservation is not considered to be finalised until a deposit for the trip is received.
PRICING: TWIN SHARE PER PERSON
6 people: $4900 per person twin share
5 people: $5100 per person twin share
4 people: $5700 per person twin share
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT FOR SOLE USE OF ROOM (SINGLE) PER PERSON
FINAL PAYMENT: Due 5th June 2019
If for some reason you have to cancel your place on the trip, the following deductions will apply.
- From payment of deposit to 120 days prior to trip departure date: Loss of 50% of deposit
- Between 90 and 120 days prior to trip departure date: 100% loss of deposit. This may be reduced to 50% of deposit if a replacement person is found to take your place on a trip.
- Less than 90 days prior to trip departure date and after final payment: 100% loss of trip payment. This trip payment may be applied, at the discretion of Bikestyle Tours, to avoid a price increase being levied on other passengers of a private trip due to a reduction in group size.
Tour cost is per person twin share and includes:
- Services of 1 experienced tour guides
- 1 Support vans
- Rental bike (Cannondale Synapse Carbon Fibre)
- Transfer to and from Malpensa Airport
- 7 nights quality accommodation
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Dinner on 2 nights
- Wines with welcome and farewell dinners
- Mechanical assistance with your bike
- Ride maps and GPS files
- Full printed itinerary, cap and musette bag
BIKE HIRE IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE TRIP
Note: All bike hire costs include 2 water bottles for you to keep. We also provide a saddle bag with a spare tube, pump, tyre-levers and multi-tool. The pump and saddle bag with its contents must be returned with the hire bike at the end of hire.
- 8 Days
- 2 Dinners
- Custom Van
- Custom Service
- Intermediate to Experienced
- 3 & 4 Star Hotels
Custom Italian Cycling Adventure
Bikestyle Tours has been running trips to Italy for over 15 years, back then it was following the charismatic Marco Pantani and Mario Cippolini at the Giro d’Italia. In 2020 our Italian Cycling Adventure features the best rides and locations we have visited over the past 15 years.
You’ll experience the very best riding in Italy, great pizza, pasta, gelato, coffee and the best hot chocolate. It is a popular trip for the cuisine, scenery and all things that are very, very Italian. We have our normal riding itineraries but we’ll also offer our experienced cyclists more time on the bike to conquer more vertical metres on some of the most magical roads in Europe.
Our trip starts in spectacular style with a ride round Lake Como before we transfer to Bormio for 4 amazing days of riding on some of the highest mountains passes in Italy. Once we have conquered the Stelvio, Gavia and Mortirolo we will make our way into the Dolomites for 3 more days of spectacular scenery and one of the best loops in the world, the Sella Ronda loop.