World Class Tours
RIDE Grand Tours • WATCH UCI World Tour • Bespoke BIKE TOURS
Grand Tour Cycling Holidays
Every UCI World Tour event has a different experience. Grand Tours offer the most variety for riding and watching the race.
- Routes change every year with the opportunity to explore new regions within the safety-net of being looked after by our experienced Bikestyle crew
- Each Tour Village welcomes the travelling festival and celebrates their culture and local wares
- All guests benefit from our local knowledge and our guidance for having the best experience following each tour
- As well as seeing the race we explore the spectacular roads nearby and tick off the bucket list climbs across Europe
Tour de France Tours
- Internationally recognised as the largest annual sporting event it attracts massive crowds during July.
- Incredibly diverse country; venture away from the cities and be welcomed by charming local hospitality
Ride Tour de France
Italy Bike Tour – Giro d’Italia
- The Giro, run in May, is the second longest running Grand Tour and famous for its epic mountain stages in the North of Italy.
- Italian culture is one of the most loved and one that compels you to be a part of
Ride Giro d'Italia
Spain Bike Tour – La Vuelta
- The Spanish grand tour, held in September, fosters new talent and gives opportunity to riders seeking retribution from an indifferent season.
- Spanish are fanatical, and fanatical about their cycling
Bike Tours to see UCI World Tour
Monuments are the biggest one-day races on the calendar, raced during Spring or Autumn in Europe. Brutal courses create cycling legends. Winners have great patience and nearly always some luck — they write epic stories.
Spring Classics Tours
During April, experience the toughest races on the UCI calendar. Ronde Van Vlaanderen (Tour of Flanders), Paris-Roubaix, Amstel Gold Race, Fleche Wallone and Liege-Bastogne-Liege.
Ride ROUBAIX & FLANDERS
Tour Down Under Tours
Hosted in January, the first UCI World Tour Event has riders racing for their new team with something to prove. Australian summer offers the ideal training and preparation for European riders.
Tour of California
A May schedule aides riders preparation for the Tour de France. Our guests enjoy the luxury hotels, great cuisine and rides through spectacular areas of Redwood forests, the Big Sur and of course the Golden Gate bridge.
We ride the best routes,
stay at superior hotels and
travel in luxury
Bespoke Cycling Holidays and Bike Tours
Join us as we share our detailed knowledge for where to ride; famous climbs and spectacular roads you’ve unlikely heard of. We don’t need to follow a race always. More culture and more time on the bike on our bespoke trips along the greatest cycling routes in the world.
- Be mesmorised by the dramatic towers of the Dolomites in Italy and reach the highest paved roads up Stelvio
- Share the roads with professionals and join us around Girona and Andorra
- Conquer the Grandes Alpes, as we follow the famous climbs and routes of the French Alps
- Challenge yourself on the 7 Peaks of Victorian High Country
- Escape by bike to rugged Corsica before heading to Italy or France to conquer famous climbs
- Budget: we design your trip according to your budget
- Style of trip: we develop your itinerary to your specifications, whether it is a point-to-point or based from a single location for longer
- We help you with every detail such as fine dining experiences, hotel arrangements, all transfers and guiding
Escape by Bike Trips
- We’ve chosen our favourite locations to create our escape by bike itineraries.
- Spectacular routes on the bike, memorable cultural and dining experiences off the bike.
- Afternoon relaxation as we contemplate the next day’s ride.
- Escape your everyday routine and experience a memorable cycling holiday.