About Our Tour de France Tours
Every year, we organise several Tour de France cycling tours that offer fans the ultimate Tour de France experience.
- Spectators Only – Watch the tour up close while exploring and sight-seeing some of France’s most charming and amazing locations. Every year we host a exclusive Tour de France Spectator Tour.
- Social Riders – Aside from watching key stages of the race, you’ll enjoy guided rides with fellow riders as you cycle through beautiful routes along the tour. We design rides in a variety of difficulty levels so you can choose the type of ride you want each day.
- Experienced Riders Only – The ultimate cycling holiday for the avid Watch the Tour de France while cycling through many of the same roads as the pros. Designed for experienced and seasoned riders, these tours offer epic rides across France and plenty of miles and challenging climbs along the way.
2023 Tour de France Travel Packages
Dedicated cycling trips for experienced and social riders
Also, spectator only trips for cycling fans
We will be offering a range of trips from 7 Days to 25 Days – Full details available once the Offical TDF Route is released
27 Years experience • Guaranteed Departures • Respected Tour Operator
Our 2023 Tour de France Tour
2023 Tour de France Route
Tour de France 2023 route will been officially released late October 2022.
Work with the Most Experienced Tour Operator at the Grand Tours
Grand Tours for 27 years
2022 will proudly be our 26th year of organising trips to the Grand tours, making us amongst the most experienced tour operators at Le Tour.
If you’ve ever stayed up late watching le Tour de France on TV and swooning over the imagery, we’ll help you make your dream come true by bringing you there live and letting you cycle the famous roads yourself!
- 20+ years of experience running Tour de France trips
- Different trips and itineraries to suit your holiday preferences
- Accommodations in 3 & 4 star hotels
- Luxury transportation throughout your holiday
See the race at various stages including the start, finish, epic climbs and routes in small French villages. Go beyond the typical tourist areas of France and celebrate Le Tour in a friendly French town.
However you want to experience the Tour de France, we have a trip for you.
Book your 2022 Tour de France trip now and be a part of the largest annual sporting event.
What customers say about their experience with Bikestyle Tours?
- Experienced Guides • continuous operators of our own bike tours to Tour de France for 25 years
- Outstanding cycling routes • Luxury transport to skip the boring bits and focus on the iconic and secret routes
- More time at each destination • Our tours focus on key race moments and give more time for guests to relax, ride more and have a holiday
About the Tour de France
The Tour de France is unquestionably the most prestigious cycling event in the world.
21 day-long stages spread over 23 days. All the best riders in the world competing in one race. Millions of cycling fans around the world watching every bend and turn.
In cycling, it simply doesn’t get any bigger than this.
For avid cycling fans, the Tour de France is the pinnacle cycling competition and it must be experienced in person at least once in their lives.