Backroads cycling adventure
Take some gravel, ride epic cycling routes, fully supported
Stunning scenery, gravel roads and fully supported.
Gravel Riding and Cycling Adventure Bike Tour
Make tracks and cycle the twists and turns on a backroads adventure with Bikestyle Tours.
- Fewer cars
- No traffic lights
- More cycling
- Scenic locations
- A touch of gravel and traditional country hospitality
Let your experienced Bikestyle Tours team remove all of the hassle as they fully support your cycling adventure with navigational guidance, full ride support including mechanical assistance when you need it most and a daily bike and laundry service. Relax with friends and a cold beer (or wine) in the evening as we reflect on a hard, but most-of-all a memorable and enjoyable day in the saddle.
- Not sure if you’ll have enough water?
We carry fresh water supplies and cold drinks to refuel at rest stops.
- Not sure how to deal with any mechanical problem?
We’re able to keep you riding in most situations.
- Don’t compromise on what you take.
Why carry your casual clothes and toiletries? It’s just extra weight. We’ll transport your luggage between hotels.
- Not sure for which roads to take?
Our carefully designed routes take scenic roads, quiet roads and some roads that may only be accessible on your bike.
Trouble free backroad adventre
Our backroads cycling adventures are a trouble free way to disconnect and challenge yourself on a unique cycling experience. Join our South East Queensland backroad cycling adventure in one of the following destinations:
- From the Glasshouse Mountains through the Conondale National Park and onto the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail.
- Discover Mary Valley and the opportunities to escape in the backroads off the Sunshine Coast
- Ride where Australia’s longest river system starts at the source of the Condamine river. You will find dense rainforest, gorges and mountains etched through ancient geologic activity.
Your Bikestyle team will remove the barriers from you exploring the more difficult places to reach on your bike. Included with your backroads cycling adventure is accommodation (with breakfast), nominated meals, beer and wine on welcome and farewell dinners, all transport with professional bike carriers and dedicated luggage transfers between hotels, scheduled transfers from designated collection points, full mechanical assistance, ride support during planned rides, daily itinerary.
BackroadsAustralian Cycling Adventure
- Ride sealed and gravel Roads
- Stay pub style, shared bathroom
- Pubs, cheese factories, bakeries
- Daily laundry for bike kits
- Daily bike service
- Fully Supported