We know you are looking forward to your amazing trip and travel during “Covid-19 times” can be uncertain given changing travel requirements. In the case we are required to postpone a Tour / Trip due to Covid-19 travel restrictions we will offer a Credit for Future Tours / Trips. By postponing instead of canceling we are all supporting the people and communities that rely on tourism for their livelihoods. We’ll convert your booking to credit for a future trip.
We understand and share your disappointment, and we promise we’re here for you now, and when this passes.
COVID-19 SAFETY ON TOUR
- Vaccination:Bikestyle Tours will require all guests 12 and older to be fully vaccinated and to carry proof of their vaccination with them for departures. In many European countries it is a requirement to be fully vaccinated to enter any indoor hospitality areas.
- COVID Testing:Non-vaccinated guests with an exemption are required to complete a COVID test 72 hours prior to traveling with us.
- Health Questionnaire:We will require all guests to complete a pre-trip health questionnaire regarding potential COVID exposure.
- Safety Measures:While we will not require masks outdoors, Bikestyle Tour guests and guides will be required to wear face masks in vans and other transportation vehicles as per local restrictions and guidelines for mask use indoors.
All other reservation conditions apply – see Reservation Conditions
$1000 Australian dollars (unless otherwise shown).
A reservation is not considered to be finalised until a deposit for the trip is received.
Due 70 days prior to the trip departure date.
If for some reason you have to cancel the trip the following deductions will apply.
- From payment of deposit to 100 days prior to trip departure date: 50% loss of deposit
- Between 100 and 70 days prior to trip departure date: 100% loss of deposit
- Less than 70 days prior to trip departure date: 100% loss of trip payment.
It is a company policy of Bikestyle Tours that all clients travelling with us have adequate travel insurance covering accident, personal injury, loss of luggage and cancellation and should be taken out at the time of booking. Purchase your International Travel Insurance here.
CANCELLATION BY BIKESTYLE TOURS
We may cancel a trip at any time prior to departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. If we cancel your trip, you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate departure date or receive a full refund. In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control, refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights.
Bikestyle Tours are not liable for personal injury, death, damage to property or other loss whether arising from accident, cancellations, delays or any other matter beyond our control. Participants should insure against all such possibilities.
Bikestyle Tours reserve the right at any time to substitute alternative accommodation or to make any other alteration to the tours which become necessary due to circumstances beyond their control and undertake to inform participants as soon as possible.
Bikestyle Tours reserve the right to decline, accept or retain any participant as a member of any tour party if his or her conduct is disruptive and affecting the enjoyment of other participants. Bikestyle Tours shall be under no liability for any extra cost incurred by such participant as a result of their doing.
It is also a condition that participants wear an approved bicycle helmet at all times while cycling.
RESERVATION CONDITION UPDATES
We may revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.