About Bikestyle Tours
Cycling Adventures Start Here
MEET your specialist in cycling holidays
Our philosophy has always been to cater for everyone who has an interest in cycling, both riders and spectators. We seek out interesting and challenging routes, and our support vehicles and luxurious coaches travel to strategic locations along the course, frequently making stops at renowned attractions.
You’ll be able to ride along quiet, scenic roads, through beautiful villages, up famous climbs, down challenging descents — then watch how the pros do it. Afterwards, there’ll be time to enjoy the food and wine of the region, see the sights, absorb the culture and shop for the mementos that will bring alive forever the experience of a lifetime.
We look forward to welcoming you on one of our trips
Worldwide, Bikestyle Tours is one of the most respected and leading tour operators in its category and is without doubt the most experienced and largest tour operator of cycling holidays from Australia.
- We are the operator of our tours
- We research the race routes and explore the destinations to visit
- We travel in luxury and stay at quality accommodation
- We create rich itineraries with the necessary detail
- We offer ride options for differing levels of riders
- We have experienced guides with diverse skill and most importantly customer care
- All of our guests have the option to rent from our private fleet of nearly 100 rental bikes
EXPERIENCE BIKESTYLE TOURS
Making your holiday incredible
Each guide has a diverse experience with confidence to make a hassle-free holiday for every guest.
I love sharing the spiritual home of cycling (and beer) - Belgium, my home
our trips have a pro-tour experience for guests
I love helping every guest prepare for their cycling holiday
every detail for choosing your ride option and a clear program for the day
I love taking our guests along the most spectacular roads
I love sharing my personal stories of the famous European races
a fully serviced hire bike and set up to each guests' measurements
cycling is a tough sport, I love hearing why guests ride